Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a duex, scarf/ascot


I made tart cherry scones for breakfast on Tuesday (11/4), then Michael headed out to do errands and I headed to the studio to plan my next quilt top.  Since my sewing area was relatively clean after finishing the last project, I decided instead that it was time to organize a lot of my fabric that has NOT been catalogued over the past year.  Nancy H stopped by for a wonderfully long visit, and I got through a couple of drawers while she was here, but I have a lot more to go.  I continued to work on it (with some almost snuggling friends)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
until Michael and I left for voting up at the Lake House.  When we got home, Nancy A stopped by to pick up a scarf/ascot I had finished knitting for a friend of hers
the scarf fits snuggly around the neck and the
2 'leaves' hold it on as one is inserted
through an opening
and to drop off some of her wonderful white cheddar mac & cheese as a thank you.  By then Michael had left o pick up our pizza for dinner…then he left for rehearsal and Jeannie & Diane came over to drink Devo Delights, eat popcorn and bond!  It was a wonderful evening, and they left just after 9 PM, when Michael called to say he was on his way home.  He was late…they ran the whole play and he said it would have been great, if only everyone knew their lines!!!  Oh well, we watched just a bit of TV before bed.

BTW – am I the only one addicted to JANE THE VIRGIN on TV?  It is a funny, over the top show on the CW network.  See if you can watch episodes on the net to get caught up…it is just delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.