Wednesday, July 9, 2014


Tuesdays always seem to be busy days for me and this one was no exception.  Michael and I both took a bike ride Tuesday morning (7/8) then he took the dog for a walk, while I got my blog done and got in a quick shower before leaving for the chiropractor.  When I got home, I just had time to make a fruit smoothie before gathering my quilt and heading over to Nancy H’s.  She told me I was doing a really good job with my quilting…especially considering how short a time I have been doing it  J.  We talked and talked until NOON when I raced home, and made a quick lunch and gathered my knitting so I was ready when Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch and Chat.  I knit on my baby sweater and near the end of the session, 4 ladies helped me to untangle a huge mess with my knitting.  When Joanne brought me home, I got to work on the binding for my first long arm quilt!  I got the binding almost all sewn on one side before dinner, and at 6:15 we left to see the movie JERSY BOYS….we LOVED it…of course the music was fantastic..the story was excellent and Frankie Valli is really an incredible guy.  We were home by 10 and I got to read and finish one of my library books before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.