Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Niagara Falls...


Before I launch into my life….several of you have complained that you no longer see all of the pictures on the emails you are getting….that has nothing to do with me…some setting has changed on your email.  Anyway, if that happens, there is ALWAYS a link directly to the blog at the bottom of each email…there is a horizontal line at the bottom of the email and underneath it says:

You are subscribed to email updates from “ and the link appears after that.  If you click on that link, it will take you directly to the blog (and you could coincidentally make comments once you are right there on the blog J).  Anyway, if you don’t see all of the pics…just go to the blog itself. 

And now back to our regularly scheduled program….still in progress J:

Michael was up early for golf at Chester on Monday morning (7/7) and I took a bike ride before breakfast.  After my shower and breakfast, I spent the rest of the morning running errands (dropping off a wedding present, WALMART, liquor, chiro & Aldi’s) and came home to FOUR messages on my machine.  Of course that makes me think that something bad has happened, but it was just 4 different people wanting information.  By the time I returned those calls and put everything away from shopping, it was NOON and I was once again quilting J.  By the time Michael came home with his 82 (which could have been an 80 if not for 2 bogeys on the last 2 holes!!)  I was taking my quilt off of the long arm!  He spent a little bit of time in the afternoon sending one of our vacation photos to the Charolotte Observer (they might post it some day)
yes....we're holding up a copy of the Charlotte Observer
 
while I started trimming my quilt.  I found binding strips I had cut several YEARS ago, and worked on sewing them together, and also made an embroidered label.  I had leftover pizza for dinner while Michael just had cereal (he had a very late and filling lunch).  I worked on the quilt for awhile after dinner…then headed upstairs for knitting and TV watching before bed.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.