Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday & Asti!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!  My honey was up and out early for some kind of scramble golf tournament on Wednesday (7/23), and I treated my self to reading an hour of my favorite blogs before getting my day started J.  I had hoped to be on my long arm first thing…but between showering and taking tomatoes over to Jan and planning our strategy for tomorrow at quilting, then hitting the farmer’s market, balancing the checkbook, skyping with Janice for an hour and talking to my honey when he got home from golf (he said it was hot, humid and horrible…but they changed it to an individual tournament (which he likes better), he was in 7 sand traps, but ended up with an 88…which I think is wonderful…but he was still crabbing about) I didn’t hit the LA until 1:30 PM.  Luckily, shortly after I got down there, my honey arrived with this:

ASTI!!!!  our favorite


I played around with my LA and as usual there was good news/bad news.  The machine is stitching out patterns by itself (YAY), but it is skipping stitches here and there for an inch at a time (BOO!).  Usually that happens when there is a burr on the needle or the bobbin case.  I finally stopped (too tired) and dropped back to working on my tumbling blocks.  Susan came over at 4 for a small happy hour, then Michael and I continued to have Asti and added puffy things for dinner before snuggling on the couch and watching romantic shows for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.