Tuesday, July 22, 2014

fabric postcard


Michael left at 7 AM Monday morning (7/21) for golfing at Stonebridge  and I hit the computer again to finish up my work for volunteers.  I saw a message that BG sent at MID_NIGHT…..they still weren’t home  L.  I spent the morning on the computer again, finishing up publicity for our next Volunteer drive, then left at 10 for our meeting.  I think the meeting went well…I have a lot of good helpers…and I made a quick visit to the chiro afterwards and was home by 12:30.  I spent the afternoon in the studio, working on a blue set of the tiniest tumbling blocks.  I also got a fabric postcard put together for my girlfriend’s birthday this week.
 
My honey came home with a score of 40 on the front 9, and a score of ‘rained out’ on the back.  At 5:30 we picked up Joanne and Larry and headed to VINE in Ballentyne for restaurant week.  Our meals were great…..we started with a glass of wine, the 2 Caesar salads, one VINE salad and one tomato bisque…entrée was 3 filet mignons, and one crab cakes (that was me J), dessert was evenly split between 2 crème brulees and 2 brownie/caramel cake things.  We were home by 8 and we relaxed on the couch and watched TV….I did a bit of knitting on the baby sweater before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.