Friday, July 4, 2014


Tuesday (7/1) was run, run, run.  We were up early and left just after 8 AM for a routine dentist appointment for Michael.  Then it was a chiropractic appointment for both of us…then it was off to South Park Mall to get something fixed.  Remember when I told you that someone from the computer club helped us with our tablet?  Unfortunately, many of the things he told us were incorrect, and as a result we had a bunch of garbage on our tablet.  There’s a Microsoft kiosk at the mall and they were so very helpful and fixed everything on our tablet.  We are feeling much better about the whole thing!  I got home in time to pack up ice water before Joanne picked me up for Stitch & Chat.  I had a great time covering the ‘chatting’ part of S&C and when I got home, I ran the 2 quarts of base through the ice cream maker for 2 quarts of chocolate, almond milk ice cream….YUM!!  Sally came over at 5:30 for pizza for dinner, and Michael left after dinner for the movies, while Sally and I sat and talked for quite awhile.  She left around 8:30 and I put together waffle dough for breakfast on Wednesday morning and then knit until Michael got home after 10.

 ************************************************

Matthew (our computer repair person) came for a pecan waffle breakfast on Wednesday (7/2), then headed downstairs to tune up both of our computers.  After he left (and Michael left for his golf lesson), I put together egg salad and made egg salad sandwiches.  Janice called at 11 AM and we had a wonderful hour long talk, then I headed over to Anne & Bryce’s with my egg salad sandwiches and 2 pies.  Bryce was bringing Anne home from rehab after 6 weeks (due to a hip replacement) and many neighbors stopped by to welcome her home.  I putzed around in my studio for a bit in the afternoon, and Michael and I had ‘mater sammiches and corn for dinner…YUM!!!!  We watched TV in the evening and I got a lot of knitting done on a new baby sweater.  About an hour before bed I put together onion rolls and left them to rise overnight in the fridge.

 

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.