Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cookie, blueberry pancakes, tumbling blocks


Somebody really didn’t want to get out of bed Friday morning (7/25)
 
even though we made fresh blueberry pancakes for breakfast (to be fair, she didn’t get any!) 
 
Then it was another day of diagnostics on the long arm.  Finally at 1 PM I found out that JUKI is shipping a new machine….an actual machine…that means that the ONLY things that have not been replaced are the frame, roller bars and rubber belts!!!  I am still trying to be optimistic…I do feel like there has been a change in attitude (for the better!) from the store where I bought it…and they don’t even know 1/2 of the stuff I’ve gone through in the past week.  I spent the rest of the afternoon ironing tumbling blocks…then teeny blue ones are all done.
here are all colors of the largest size...along with 3 of the teeny ones!
 
Ann Mary & Jim once again picked us up at 5:30 PM and 11 of us went to BRAVA for dinner.  It was WONDERFUL!  Michael had the eggplant parmesan, while I had lobster ravioli.  Of course now, there are  even MORE food leftovers in our fridge.  After dinner we all went back to Howard & Dee’s for dessert (pies & brownies & ice cream) and lots of talking and laughing.  We were home by 9:30 and I read for a bit while Michael watched TV before bed.

3 comments:

  1. It's about time they sent you a new machine ! Seems like they should be sending someone to disassemble and asseble as well !!! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.