Friday, July 11, 2014


Michael left at 7 AM for golfing at Regent Park on Thursday (7/10)…I got up to make him a breakfast sandwich (bacon, Swiss cheese, egg on an English muffin) to take with him because he totally didn’t have time for breakfast.  He came home at 1 PM with a SCORTCHING 37 on the front nine, and a slightly less warm 44 on the back….for a totally respectable 81.  I left at 9 AM for a quick stop at the library before quilting, then had a wonderful time talking to Barrie all morning while cutting out teeny, tiny triangles for…you guessed it….more tumbling blocks.  June (a friend from quilting ) was not able to come to my unveiling tea, so she stopped over after quilting to check out the wall hanging AND to see my new toy (the long arm).  We had a nice time together, and after she left, I just got lazy in the afternoon and read a book for several hours, but I eventually headed down to the studio for subsequent sewing on the teeny, tiny triangles  J.  Michael and I had a small nosh for dinner and I continued to sew until 9 when I headed upstairs.  Somehow we started watching several things, and didn’t end up in bed until after mid-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.