Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Lucy & Ethel


Michael left around 7 AM Monday morning (9/30) for golf at Chester, while I headed to my studio.  

I was anxious to finish my customer quilt….and by 11 AM it was done:  


I immediately wove in the bobbin ends and ripped out the basting and called my customer.  I had 3 customer pick ups during the day….YAY!!!!  And one customer drop off.  If I can knock that out by the weekend, I will have all weekend to work on my own quilt tops.  

I had company while I was working (actually they were both positioned to look out separate windows at the birds)…..I’m glad Ethel is liking the new arrangement of shelves:  





I also made excellent progress on my wall quilt…all of the interior leading is done:  



and Michael started to layout my FPF quilt:



I finally feel like I'm making a bit of progress with the list:

-borders for my quilt with brown leading    DONE!

-binding for first leaded quilt (8 strips)      DONE!

-second leaded quilt currently on design wall       DONE!

-borders for second leaded quilt started

-binding for second leaded quilt (8 strips)   DONE!

-QoV fpf started at retreat, all blocks done       started

-borders for QoV fpf

-binding for QoV fpf

-snowball quilt

-borders for snowball quilt

-binding for snowball quilt

-beds for animal shelter

-binding and label for purple quilt

-keep up with any customer quilts that come in   ongoing….currently
        three down and one to go!

 **************

PS – another victim….Janice stayed up until 1:30 AM on Saturday to find out how THE DREAM DAUGHTER ends….have you reserved your copy yet?  Loree….yours is in transit to our library  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.