Thursday, October 10, 2019

embroidery, Lucy


I was up early on Wednesday (10/9) to get my computer stuff done and eat breakfast before leaving for South Park at 10 AM.  I have to do an at home sleep study tonight, and had to go and pick up the equipment.  I got a lesson in how to prepare everything, then stopped at ALDI’s and Paula’s before getting home at 1:30.  

I had some lunch and read my book until Sandy F came over to pick up her quilt.  I finally made it to my studio after 3 PM and started embroidering: 


and I finished sewing all of my snowball blocks into rows and began ironing them.  Ironing each row takes a bit of time as there are many seams and I need to make sure not to 'unpress' any I've already pressed to make the block!  And sometimes it's very hard to get any sewing done because certain furry creatures want attention, or are very interested in one's sewing machine:







My honey was down all day with a very bad intestinal disturbance….we are both hoping it is just a 24 hour thing…but he cancelled his golf for tomorrow, and I’ve been trying to take care of him.  He was really drained and took several naps during the day.  Michael just had oatmeal for dinner while I just had chicken and we spent a quiet evening until he went to bed early.  

I got all wired up for my test and slept in the media room, since I had to sleep on my back or side…and in bed I am always on my stomach!

Here's a recent finish from Kristin on Miss Scarlett:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.