Saturday, October 19, 2019

BG is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My honey headed out to a doctor’s appointment on Friday (10/18), just a routine check of his pacemaker, and some errands: WALMART, the bank, Harris Teeter.  

I spent time getting the second leaded quilt all cleaned up and trimmed and on the to-be-bound pile:  



And I got both borders on the snowball quilt: 


so it has now joined the plethora of other quilt tops in the downstairs bedroom :~).  I laid out the start of the Bible sayings Prayers & Squares quilt…and I think it will be AWESOME:  


Michael left at 3:30 to go golfing (!), but luckily was home in time to go to the airport with me to pick up:   



YES…BG IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We talked away the night and finally fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.