Tuesday, October 8, 2019

purple quilt totally finished


We had our waffles for breakfast Monday morning (10/7) and they were yummy (yes.....I'm going to be totally screwed up this week...waffles on a Monday....I'll NEVER know what day it is!!):  

we even found 3 pieces of leftover bacon in the fridge

Michael left after breakfast for a haircut and I sat in the living room reading until my book was done :~).  

By the time I got downstairs, I had figured out what I should be working on.  Since my longarm frame is empty (I’m waiting for backing fabric scheduled to arrive maybe on Thursday), I thought that would give me a chance to get some embroideries done.  While those were stitching out: 



I worked on the borders for my FPF quilt.  

I went upstairs in the late afternoon and made chocolate rice krispy treats for Michael to take to his play reading in the evening:  




I just got them finished when Paula called and we headed up to the Lake House.  The Sun City quilters are having a quilt show for the month, and I took pictures of just some of the quilts…we have a LOT of talented people who live here  :~):  



these leaves are pieced in with curved seaming, not appliqued on




I took this picture of Tula Pink fabric just for you Leila!




she embroidered on every single strips of this runner!!




beautiful curved effect with straight lines








We had leftovers for dinner, after which Michael left for his play reading group in Rock Hill.  I continued to work in the evening, and by the time Michael came home, I had 2 more things to cross off my list: 

borders on my FPF patriotic

purple quilt totally done!

label on quilt....this will be donated to Beds=Dreams

What a surprise….Trump is being investigated (yet again!!)  and of 
course that means he must demonize his investigators, because that is the only defense he ever offers…throwing dirt on anyone who doesn’t 
agree with him- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.