Monday, October 7, 2019

snowball layout started


We had a lazy morning on Sunday (10/6); Michael made oatmeal and ate out on the lanair while I finally got some egg cups put together for my breakfast for a few days:  

before baking

and after

We headed downstairs after breakfast and Michael started to layout the snowball quilt (Janice got me going on this pattern that she made for her sister-in-law, and I got most of the blocks done on retreat with Pat last spring): 






pretty wild isn't it???
while I got my customer quilt all cleaned up and off of the frame and trimmed:  


Michael found out that I am 6 blocks short for my snowball quilt, so I spent a bit of time putting together more blocks:  



By the time I was done it was 4:30 PM and I decided I deserved a break and some reading time  :~).  We had spaghetti & meatballs (actually linguini because I couldn’t find any spaghetti in the pantry) for dinner and relaxed for the rest of the evening.  Michael mentioned waffles for breakfast, so I hopped up at 10:45 PM and put together my overnight waffles before going to bed :~).


Again, I have to say I fail to understand how people can be so blind:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.