Saturday, November 26, 2016

White Trash, Cheryle's quilt done, Cookie

Michael moved all of my candy supplies to the kitchen table:



on Friday (11/25) so that I would have room to work on the island, before taking off for a walk with Cookie.  You know, it was really easy to shop for supplies this year, because last year I finally made a master list which combined everything I needed into one spreadsheet:  


Made it super easy to pick up stuff  :~).  Anyway, I moved what I needed for my first gift onto the island:   



and went to work.  I made 6 runs of white trash:   
















And when Michael came home he bagged it all up for me (the 2 large bags are for the golf course staff….the inside AND outside staff):  
















first gift highlighted as done!

I put my feet up and read my library book after that and finally headed downstairs around 1 PM.  I got all of the bobbin ends woven in our the newest customer quilt: 
















and also finished up the embroideries on the last 2 bags for Pat:  


Michael and I took a drive in the late afternoon to deliver the last 4 bags to Pat, along with 2 bars of my soap that she wants to give as a grab bag gift to her card group.  When we got home, we headed back downstairs and I cut a double length of fleece and got it loaded up on Miss Scarlett to try to knock out some of my quilt tops:  


do you ALWAYS have to be taking my picture??



























By then it was dinnertime and Michael and I had a reprise of Thanksgiving, then settled into watch TV and rip stitches out from old backing fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.