Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Michael and I headed up to vote on Tuesday (11/8) and we hit it just right around 10 AM….a teeny tiny line and we were in and out in no time!  After that it was errands (the bank, CVS and the library before heading on home).  We both putzed around in the basement for quite awhile and I finally started to sew together one of my diamond dash rows.  Luckily….after only one seam I realized what a bad idea that was!!!  There are 13 seams across the row.  I have already sewn rows 1 – 5 on my portable machine….if I sew the remaining 3 rows on my home machine, they are sure to come out out at least 1/2 an inch larger than the others….so I ripped that first seam out and stacked and labeled everything to take to Thursday quilting, where I use my portable.  I did start to put together my sashing…which won’t affect what I’ve already done.  I took a long nap in the afternoon (still recovering from retreat I guess) and after a quick dinner of leftovers, Michael & Larry headed to the movies (Hacksaw Ridge), while I continued to sew black sashing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.