Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Elsie, Cooking Fingers breakfast, 1st baby quilt done!

Michael was up at 7 AM for golf on Monday (11/14), while I headed downstairs to FINALLY pull together my receipts for the Cooking Fingers demo I did last month (my faithful companion was already there):  


I always miss a few, but I got together what we had.  Then I started the binding on my first baby quilt.  It was SO NICE to be able to walk over to the inside of my sewing closet door and pick up the (previously completed) binding I needed :~).  Just after 10 AM I headed up to the Lake House for Cooking Fingers.  The theme this month was breakfast and we had yummy offerings of yoghurt/quinoa/fruit parfait: 


bread pudding, Morning Glory muffins (I brought this home for MIchael...too full of raisins & coconut!), a hash brown casserole and a quiche type egg casserole:  



I personally liked the hash brown casserole and the bread pudding the best (I’m sure it was the bourbon sauce on the bread pudding I really liked :~).  When I got home I worked in the afternoon on the baby quilt and it is totally done:  
















I had moved some stuff around in my sewing closet earlier in the day, and decided my scrap drawers are OUT OF CONTROL….so I’m hoping to spend the next bit of time cleaning those out.  I started with the bottom one, which wouldn't even "close":



My honey came home with an 84 from golf and we were both tired, so we took a little nap before dinner.  Michael left at 5:30 for his rehearsal and I headed to the studio to continue working on my first scrap drawer.  Michael got home at 10 and we talked for a good bit about the play before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.