Sunday, November 27, 2016

Minty Crisps, rainbow/black quilt started

Decades ago I decided that Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday…and when my eyes opened on Saturday morning(11/26), and I realized it was still ONLY Saturday…I confirmed that decision yet again!  I LOVE those 4 days in a row :~).  Saturday was another busy morning in the kitchen.  Michael left at 9 AM for rehearsal, and I started in making Minty Crisps.  I made 4 runs of those, 

almost the same equipment as yesterday















with my normal morning company…warming in the sun:


and Michael bagged it all up once he got home around 2 PM.  



running out of space already and I've only done 2 treats!















I got sucked into one of my library books yet again in the afternoon…but while I was reading I got a delivery of towels that I hope to embroider for cast gifts for the SCROOGE cast.  Michael told me he needs 15 of them….so in the late afternoon I got cracking.  First, I set up the pattern for my newest quilt and got 2 rows done on it:  



trying out a new pattern yet again :-)


While those were stitching out, I started in with my embroidery pattern.  It took me a bit of time to get the embroidery set up and the stabilizer all cut, and it was 6 PM by the time I finished.  Since each embroidery has over 32,000 stitches, I thought one would take too long to stitch out before dinner, so I headed upstairs for leftover Chinese and the  JULIE & JULIA movie that we haven’t seen in forever.  This movie is GREAT…if you haven’t seen it, you should get it from the library…unless you live near me and you may certainly borrow it!   

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.