Friday, November 11, 2016

Diamond Dash moving along...

Michael left for golf here at SCCL around 8 AM on Thursday (11/10) and Paula called me early in the morning so that we could get in on the lunch at the GREENWAY restaurant yet again.  They have shortened the number of days AGAIN!!!  When I first started going, there were 5 days on which you could make reservations…..last time there were only 4 days…and this time only THREE!!!!  I got a reservation (probably because my screen pre-filled for me), but Paula's did not.  So, we decided to go together this time and each of us will invite one other person.  I can’t take this stress….my heart was pounding SO HARD when I was watching my computer to click over to 9 AM!!!!  After that I packed up some of my stuff (Michael had already packed most of my stuff in the car) and headed off to quilting.  I finished off the last 3 rows of my Diamond Dash (since I take my portable to quilting...the same machine I took on retreat):

I can't help it...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE rainbows!

and made a good start on the table runner being taught as a class before heading home around 2 PM.  Michael was home shortly after that and we headed out to Fort Mill Theatre to clean the theater before the new play starts.  By the time we got home, I only had a little time to sew, but I did get the sashing sewn on several rows of my Diamond Dash:



 before baking a Mexican Lasagna for dinner.  After that we just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.