Thursday, November 17, 2016

table runner labeled, pink quilt finished

Michael was up at 6:30 for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (11/16) and I followed shortly afterwards.  I was really hungry, but had a fasting blood work appointment at 9 AM, so I tried to distract myself by getting my table runner layered:  


and after that I headed off to the doctor’s.  I got home around 9:30 to a message from Janice reminding me that we were supposed to SKYPE at 9 AM  :~(.  I hurriedly called her back and we got our computers up and running and it actually worked!!!!!!  So, we talked for a little over an hour and it was great.  I spent the afternoon quilting my runner and when Michael got home we had leftover pizza again before he left for rehearsal.  Paula made a quick stop to see my pink quilt….I am in LOVE with this quilting and can’t wait to do it again:  
















While Michael was gone I spent several hours getting the second roaster of turkey carcasses all put into quart jars and into the fridge.  I was just pooped after that and vegged on the couch until he got home.  I found an additional picture from retreat…this is what creativity looks like:


Or is it just messiness???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.