Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cookie & Elsie

Pat and I headed out early Friday morning (11/18) for shopping at Joann’s and JC Penny’s.  We were gone a LONG time…and when I got home around 1 PM I was pooped  :~).  I made myself some soup for lunch and read for a long time in the afternoon, and took a nap!  I finally had dinner with my honey before he headed out for rehearsal, while I headed over to Pat’s.  I hated to go as while I was getting ready to leave, my furry babies got all snuggled up:   







SO CUTE!  I got to Pat’s around 6:30 and I got all of the corners stitched down on my baby quilts, and helped Pat to cut out denim.  She is going to to make 16 draw string bags for the boys at the children’s home, and I’m going to help just a little by embroidering on some of the denim before she gets started.  My honey called me at 9:10 to say he was on his way home and I headed out to spend some time with him before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.