Thursday, May 15, 2014


Wednesday morning (5/14) was very busy….I got my stationary bike ride in, got the chicken stock put away (it was cooking all night in the crockpot out on the deck), got the front porch, back deck and back garden watered, made a run of hand cream and bottled it up all before leaving at 9:15 for Lisa’s house.  She had a small quilting group that she asked me to join, so I went to see what it was all about.  By the time I got home around 1:30, my honey was already relaxing on the back deck with his book (he had been golfing here at SCCL…no real score as it was a best ball tournament).

My honey and I worked for TWO HOURS on the long arm in the afternoon….both of us satisfied by the end….but FRUSTRATED all during the building.  We got all of the belts put on…these are the belts that drive the machine forward and backward and left to right when you are using the computer to stitch out a design (no pictures as the black belts are really hard to notice against the black frame top J).  We had a reprise of the chicken for dinner and Michael settled in to watch a few shows while I had my weekly talk with Janice.  After that talk I felt energized, so I put together the cookie dough for the shower cookies and got it all rolled out and into the fridge.  Then it was a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.