Tuesday, May 13, 2014


Loree & Debra & Jan all stopped by Monday morning  (5/12) to check out the long arm progress, and to pick me up for a visit to Mary Jo’s and SEW MUCH FUN.  I stuck to my resolution and only bought 5 half yard pieces of fabric for the next tumbling blocks quilt that Loree and BG and I are doing all at the same time (hopefully soon!)  We stopped for lunch on the way home and got home around 1:30.  Barry stopped by and squared up my quilting frame and brought the computer portion of the long arm (now Michael and I are trying to figure out when the next time is that we can work on it!!!  Life just seems to get in the way).  Michael got home from golf at Edgewater shortly after that…he was high man today with an 89  L.  We had a very light dinner (yoghurt for Michael and a smoothie for me since we both had big lunches) and headed up to the bocce ball courts at 6:30.  We won 1 and lost 1, then headed to the grocery store and got home just after 9.  By the time I got all of the scores posted, and the stuff set up for next week it was close to 10 and we watched TV for a bit before heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.