Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Watering in the mornings is kicking in again and by the time I was done Tuesday morning (5/13) it was quarter to 10.  I picked up the rest of my breakfast smoothie and golf carted over to Nancy H’s for some ‘us’ time J.  We had a wonderful 2 hours together…..I picked out 5 pantographs that she will bring to me next Tuesday when she visits.  She answered a lot of my questions about the long arm and told me lots of things that I didn’t even think to ask…she is VERY knowledgeable.  It was sad to leave, but we’ll see each other in just a week….so that is something to look forward to.  I got home in time to eat a little something and pack up my stuff before Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time and I actually got my baby sweater bound off…just need to sew up the seams and put an I-cord tie around the neck and it will be done.  I also figured out what bigger project I am going to take on our long car trip in June…so have to look for some yarn for that and get my gauge done ahead of time so that I know what needles to take.  I was home by 3:30 and Michael has been wanting an old fashioned chicken dinner for a bit, so we had a rotisserie chicken, potato/carrot mash, green beans, cranberry sauce and STOVETOP stuffing.  We both used to LOVE STOVETOP, but when Michael ate it, he said ‘I don’t remember it being so very salty’…I told him that everything in a box iss loaded with salt and that he was no longer used to eating that stuff  J.  He went to see the new SPIDERMAN movie in the evening and TOTALLY disagreed with the Charlotte Observer’s review, which said basically that the movie stunk!  I stayed home and watched HOPE SPRINGS (from the library) and got 5 inches of weaving done on my scarves.  We had absolutely not one minute extra to work on the long arm….here’s hoping for tomorrow…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.