Friday, May 23, 2014

BG's blocks, Loree's blocks, charity quilt


First on the agenda is a beautiful peek at BG and Loree’s first blocks:

BG

Loree









 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I cannot wait to see our quilts all finished…they are going to look AWESOME!!

Michael took Cookie for a walk early Thursday (5/22) morning, while I hopped on my stationary bike for 20 minutes before showering, loading the car and heading off to quilting.  I wanted to get all of the rows sewn for my charity quilt…and that I did:




When I got home I ate lunch and read for a bit and Michael and I finally tackled framing the tumbling blocks wall hanging…..OMword!!  I love it.  You’re going to have to be patient for pics….I have a plan…you’ll see it in a week or so.  That took over an hour, after which I headed downstairs to work on the next tumbling blocks color.  We both had leftovers for dinner (Michael finished up the lasagna, while I had my restaurant leftovers) and we watched several of our shows for the rest of the evening.  I decided I wanted to weave…and TOTALLY (finally!) finished my scarves…..2 years on the loom…I have to block them, so no pics until then.  I was a happy, happy gal by bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Yay and hooray you finished those scarves. I am really jealous. Good for you, I am happy for you and proud of you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.