Sunday, May 18, 2014

front pot, cupcakes


Michael left for golf here at SCCL Saturday morning (5/17), while I hopped up to make chocolate cupcakes and buttercream frosting for the tops.  When I took the dog out in the morning, I just had to take a picture of the large pot in front of our house…the flowers are filling in so nicely and I think it just looks beautiful! 
 
I left the house just after 1, taking all of my goodies over to Ann Mary’s house for the shower.  (you already saw the cookies yesterday...these are the cupcakes)

I found the cutest cupcake papers that had grass/leaves
painted on and tried to make the piping look like a flower
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We got everything set up and I went into my official mode as ‘picture taker’!  The shower was lovely, the food scrumptious and I didn’t get home until close t 5 PM.  Michael and I headed out in the golf cart to deliver the rest of the flyers for our volunteer sale which starts Monday, then came home to leftover lasagna and FARGO on the TV.  I managed to go downstairs and sew for just a bit after dinner (even though I was beat L) while Michael watched several of his own shows.

1 comment:

  1. Cupcake liners are adorable ! Great job ! Again, wishing I was there for a taste test ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.