Friday, May 30, 2014


I don’t know where Thursday (5/29) went!  First off, I went to bed at mid-night Wednesday night and woke up at 3 AM and couldn’t get back to sleep!  I wrote a long blog entry, used my extra Kohl’s bucks to order new tennis shoes, and got fabric for 9 pillow cases ironed and cut out.  By then Michael was up and I got showered and dressed, made a smoothie and loaded the car and took off for quilting.  Everyone was working on pillow cases or carpenter’s aprons (those were for Vacation Bible School).  I left early (around 11:30) and stopped to schedule Physical Therapy for next week, and also at the library to pick up a book and a movie.  Then it was home in time to pick up Ann Mary, Sally and Gale and head off to Cruisin’ Rueben’s for lunch.  We had a terrific lunch and sat there and talked for quite a bit afterwards.  When I got home, I just collapsed and when I got up I ran a few errands and by then it was 5:30!  I got a bit of energy back after dinner and got my strips cut and sewn together for my 5th tumbling block.  By then it was 8 and Michael and I went upstairs and watched TV and I knit on the newest baby sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.