Friday, July 12, 2013


Thursday morning (7/11) I formed rolls out of the dough I made Wednesday night and headed off to quilting.  I had so much stuff to carry in, between show and tell and my food, that I just took my knitting to work on.  It was a wonderfully relaxing morning.  I was home by 2 PM (driving in another TORRENTIAL rain storm on the way home) and got a few things done in the afternoon before heading over to Susan’s for dinner.  The best thing about dinner was that is was filled with things I don’t usually eat at home….tuna pasta salad and asparagus….YUM!!!  Michael doesn’t really care for tuna, and I think he hates asparagus….so it was serendipity to get it at Susan’s.  I watched TV in the evening and knit on my veggie hat.  You’ll have to wait a bit longer to see it…I had it almost done, but it was just too big, so I ripped it all out and started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.