Saturday, July 13, 2013

Friday (7/12) was a wonderful day.  Phil came over first thing in the morning and cut down a crape myrtle branch that had snapped off with the recent rains (and brought me a yummy tomato from his garden).  My friend Connie stopped by for a second entrelac lesson…she is doing well, and Jan stopped by to start her entrelac sample as well.  Jan stayed for lunch and Joanne joined us…instead of going out for Mexican…I decided that I would just have ROTEL AND VELVEETA (yum, yum and yum!!)  I did a bit around the house in the afternoon, and Michael called around 5:30 to say they are having unprecedented weather in Scotland…it was 86 degrees today…unheard of!  I continued to knit on my hat and watch TV in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.