Wednesday, July 31, 2013

decorative scarf


Michael had an unexpected golf date on Tuesday (7/30) and I spent the morning working/fighting with the SC Dept of Revenue.  They withheld my refund because they said I missed an estimated tax payment in 2011!!!  Let me tell you, on-line banking doesn’t go back that far…and to make it more difficult…Michael and I changed banks during the time in question L.  It’s going to take another visit to the bank and more digging through our records to find the information I need.  that took most of the morning, but I was still ready when Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch & Chat.  I took my decorative scarf and managed to get it sewn together and all 8 ends woven in:

 
The yarn was a gift from Mary Jo and I finally figured out what I wanted to do with it.  I’ll probably put it in the craft fair in the fall.  Michael and I had (leftover) one pot pasta for dinner (that stuff is just awesome) and Larry picked him up at 6:30 to go and see WOLVERINE.  I stayed home and worked on a new knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.