Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Monday and Tuesday (7/15 & 16) went by in a blur.  I spent most of the day Monday watching the clock until it was time to leave for the airport, to pick up Michael and Marc.  I sat in the cell phone lot for an hour as Marc stood in a long line to report that his golf clubs didn’t make it.  I finally got to pick them up at 6:30 PM and we were on our way home.  They wanted Chinese for dinner, so we called from the car and picked up from TIEN TIEN on the way home.  We ate a hearty dinner…and Michael and Marc tried to watch TV….but they had been up since 6 AM and their bodies thought it was 2 AM, so finally they both collapsed into bed.  I stayed up until 11:30 hoping for the golf clubs, but finally toddled off to bed myself.  I’m glad I left our outside lights on overnight, because when we got up Tuesday morning, the clubs were on the porch…hooray!  We had breakfast and took Marc to the airport.  Michael was still very tired when we got home, so we took a nap, then I headed to Stitch & Chat for an hour.  After a quick stop at the library I was home and got a bit of knitting done before our dinner of leftover Chinese.  We watched TV for just a bit and it was another early evening to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Michael and Marc had a marvelous time! But I'm sure it's nice to have Michael home - and for him to be back as well to savor the moments. Your regular course is going to look a little forlorn now that he's seen the green grass and sparkling skies of Ireland.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.