Thursday, July 11, 2013


The highlight of Monday (7/8) was definitely my first Mexcian lunch of the week  J.  Ann Mary (a neighbor) and Nancy A and I all went to Moe’s Southwest Grill and we all loved what we got. 

Jan and Walt are perfectly fine, but they did get rear ended on Monday in their 2 month old brand new car L.  I spent Tuesday morning with Jan, driving around to get estimates for repair.  We stopped for a quick (Mexican – YAY!!!) lunch on the way home…and luckily for me, Joanne was running a bit late for knitting, so was still home to pick me up!  I spent the afternoon at Stitch and Chat and then Nancy A came over to watch a LON GISLAND MEDIUM that I had saved for her.  Well…guess she’ll have to come back, because we never got to the tape!!  We started talking…and talking…and talking….it was fabulous.  She left around dinnertime, and I had a quick dinner and continued with my re-read of the CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR series.  I don’t know why, but I really felt like re-reading it again…so that’s what I’m doing. 

Wednesday morning (7/10) I got a few things done around the house, then Connie came over for her first entrelac lesson.  She got through most of the setting triangles, then I sent her home with homework, and I took off for the quilt store.  My signature quilt for Anne is done and I love the way it looks.  I am going to have to echo quilt around the center beach scene (that will be a total drag to do J), and then get the binding and label on.  I met Jan and Walt for dinner (Mexican, what else!) and read the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.