Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Marc and Michael

With Michael in Scotland for the week (home next Monday around dinnertime) and a few friends needing unexpected help, my normal routine is not normal anymore  J.  As you may have noticed….what suffers is my time at the computer….so blog posts may be a bit light this week.  Added to that…he has the camera so no new pics except this one:

 


I took this Sunday morning right before driving them to the airport.  When Michael called yesterday, he said they played ‘the new course’…it’s only 150 years old.  As I am typing this at 8 AM Wednesday morning, they are playing St Andrews (the old or should I say ye olde course at at least 500 years old).  I’m sure he is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.