Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Monday (7/29) went by in a flash.  Michael went golfing and I putzed around the house for a bit and had a wonderful visit with Paula in the morning (she brought me 1/2 a pie!!) before Jan picked me up around 11:30 for a series of errands.  We only got the first one done when Jan got a call that Walt wasn’t feeling well at physical therapy.  We came back to the Lake House and picked him up and got him settled at home (his blood pressure was way too low and Jan also thought he was dehydrated).  I eventually headed back out and got all of my errands completed and came home in time to be invited out to dinner by Anne and Bryce (our across the street neighbors).  They asked if they could take us out (I’m sure to thank us for all of the food we have given them) to a local Asian restaurant.  The 4 of us were only there a few minutes when 2 of our other neighbors walked in for dinner.  We put out tables together and the 6 of us had a wonderful time eating and talking!  When we got home (with enough leftovers for Tuesday night’s dinner as well J) I worked on a decorative scarf I’ve been knitting.  I finally got it all bound off and just have to sew it together and weave in the ends and I’ll have another UFO done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.