Monday, July 22, 2013

second woven tote


We both took a long bike ride on Sunday morning (7/21) then Michael headed out for a quick dog walk while I had breakfast and perused the paper.  I spent the afternoon working on the woven bag, and before dinner I had this:

 

 

Yes…it’s looks exactly like the first one (except it's blurry....I'm not ever sure I'm going to learn to use this !@#$% camera)…and the third one will look the same too J.  Joanne and Larry picked us up at 4:30 and we headed for the train into Charlotte.  It is Restaurant Week again, and we had a fabulous dinner st CAPITAL GRILL in Charlotte.  Appetizers were a Caesar salad,  2 clam chowders and a mixed greens salad.  For dinner, there were 3 orders for filet and one for the sirloin, and dessert was evenly divided….2 Crème Bulees and 2 flourless chocolate tortes.  Dinner was FABULOUS!! It began to rain just a bit on our way back to the train station, but we didn’t get too wet.  We were home by 8:30 and Michael and I finished the evening off with a bit of Amaretto and some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.