Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cookie & Elsie a tres


Michael had an early tee time on Saturday (7/20) and after my bike ride I headed to the studio to continue working on the woven bags.  I had cute company in the afternoon:





Jan stopped by before dinner to show me the wonderful tote bag she had finished for her granddaughter Dana….it truly was beautiful…I should have taken a picture L. 

By dinner time I was done with everything I could do on the woven bags before the hand sewing.  I am struggling because the hand sewing is in an awkward place and I am not happy with how it looks.  I finally set it aside after starting and ripping it out 3 times….hopefully I’ll think of plan “B” tomorrow.  Michael and I had leftovers for dinner and then watched TV and I did a test on some yarn and finally started a new decorative scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.