Wednesday, July 3, 2013

a


My honey took me out to breakfast Tuesday (7/2) morning, then I headed back home while he headed out to Triple A.  His Scottish ‘pounds’ are in and he went to pick them up, as well as book a few other things for the trip.  He said he had trouble getting to sleep last night because he is so excited about it.    Connie came for a visit in the morning and I got to hear all about her new job….much closer to home and much less stressful…so it’s a win/win all the way around.  Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch and Chat and I had fun there for a couple of hours before heading home to read a bit.  We had that terrific pasta for leftover dinner again and then Michael left to see SUPERMAN (the movie) in IMAX 3 D and I stayed home and got some of my charity quilt tops ironed.  I hope the rain lets up a bit on Wednesday so that I can get them spray basted together (I do that outside on the table on our back deck).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.