Thursday, May 9, 2013

new hat

I must have done all of my running around before I left at 8 on Wednesday (5/8) because I sure didn’t do anything when I got home!  My honey was kind enough to make me a good breakfast while I showered and took care of my computer stuff in the morning, before running out to pick up Joanne, Sue and Jan and headingoff to the Viking store in Pineville.  They had a Viking educator in for a seminar which was very interesting.  At least Joanne and Sue thought it was very interesting….it was almost exactly the same presentation as last year, so Jan and I were less than enthralled, but still interested!  We got home close to 1 and my honey made me a smurfy sandwich for lunch.  I knit for a bit while he was out running errands, but then was really tired and tried to take a nap (although what I had to be tired about after sitting on my butt for 3 hours I couldn’t tell you J.)  Anyway, I got a bit more knitting done before Michael took me down to the ballfield for a hot dog for dinner.  We watched a bit of the game, then headed home for TV and knitting.  I finished another hat: 

 

I think my box is only 1/4 full…I think I have to speed up production!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.