Monday, May 20, 2013

entrelac mittens, Cookie & Elsie

We had a wonderful breakfast out on the deck on Sunday (5/19), then Michael left to get gas and a few grocery items, while I got my mittens corrected:

 

I went over to Jan’s for a bit to peruse her stack of blue fabric for my neighbor’s signature quilt, then Michael and I spent the afternoon downstairs…he was painting while I was sewing.  As usual, the ‘kids’ were getting ready to take a nap:




We had leftovers for dinner and watched THE HOBBIT in the evening.  Michael rented it for a buck fifty at RED BOX.  I am very sad to say that after totally LOVING the LORD OF THE RINGS….THE HOBBIT was only worth what he rented it for.  LOTR closely followed all 3 books…that’s part of what made the story great.  in THE HOBBIT, Peter Jackson threw in loads of stuff not in the book…in my opinion, it didn’t enhance the movie a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.