Thursday, May 30, 2013

I got my bike ride done on Wednesday (5/31) before Michael left for golf at 8 (he was TOTALLY not happy with his score of 92 when he got home  L).  Then it was breakfast and reading the paper and a talk with Janice in CT before Jan picked me up around 10:30.  We headed to WALMART for a few things, then hit the chiro and LOWE’s on the way home.  I didn’t find the garden planter that I wanted for my basil L, so will have to go with plan “B”.  I had a quick lunch, then Nancy A stopped by for a tiny bit of help on her entrelac scarf.  Jan came over after that and we spent the rest of the afternoon working on her tote bag.  She decided she wanted some embroidery, so I got one flower done while she ripped out a bit of quilting for me.  By then it was dinnertime and Michael and I had leftovers from the restaurant last night.  I spent the evening on the binding of the charity quilt.  I got all of the different colored pieces sewn together, and almost all of it sewn on one side of the quilt before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.