Thursday, May 23, 2013


Michael left early for golf on Wednesday (5/22).  They were golfing off site today due to an outside tournament on our golf course.  I got 2 runs of sugar cookie dough made and headed downstairs to make labels for ingredients.  I always bake cookies for the fund raiser for Fort Mill Community Playhouse.  I will bake them either Thursday night or Friday morning, then bag them up (3 to a snack bag) with a label on ingredients and Michael will deliver to the organizer’s house by Friday NOON.  Once I did a bit of kitchen clean up, I headed to the studio to work on the blocks for Anne’s quilt.  By the time I quit (just after dinner) I only had 5 blocks left to go!  I left around lunchtime and picked up Jan and headed to my chiro appointment.  After that, Jan and I enjoyed pizza at Donato’s, made a quick trip to her bank and then headed home.  Michael came home with an 88 and we both read our books a bit in the afternoon.  He made tortellinis, salad and garlic bread for dinner, and we got to watch a bit of TV before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.