Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Michael left VERY early on Tuesday morning (5/14) to get the car fixed, to visit the chiro and to pick up his new glasses from BJ’s.  I had breakfast and got the roll dough formed and into a pan before hopping on my bike and riding up to Nancy’s.  We knit, we talked, we laughed, we pondered…..all in all a typical Tuesday morning J.  I came home, changed clothes, gave my honey a kiss and hopped into Joanne’s cart for a ride to knitting.  We only stayed at knitting for an hour, which was good because I had a lot to do when I got home.  I got the roll dough out of the fridge to come to room temp and rise, and also made more calzone dough.  I had so much filling left over, I wanted to make a few more to freeze.  I got 6 more calzones made and into the freezer, then made 2 casseroles out of the leftover filling.  One went to my neighbor for dinner and one went into the freezer for the future.

Michael left at 4:30 with Larry to see THE GREAT GATSBY, and I ate dinner and knit while he was gone.  We went for FROSTY”S when he got home, and then watched TV while I started on a pair of entrelac mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.