Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I took a bike ride Tuesday morning (5/21) while Michael headed to his doctor’s appointment.  Nancy arrived around 10 and we had a good time talking and knitting.  She agreed with me about plan “B” on the entrelac sweater…so I have ripped out the shawl collar (and will also be ripping out the ribbing on the bottom) and am proceeding with plan “C”, which will be single seed stitch.  I did a sample of singe seed…and of double seed turned every other row…and we both liked the single seed.  I’m hoping to rip out the bottom on Wednesday, then let the yarn relax for a couple of days before putting it back in.  Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch and Chat.  I really didn’t want to go because I was afraid of what I would see in the lobby….but the bins were in place…whew!  I only stayed at knitting for about an hour, before Michael picked me up and we headed to the mall.  I needed some new sport bras…I found those relatively quickly and we had a chiro appointment on the way home.  We cleaned up a bit and headed over to Jan and Walt’s for pizza…and then SILVER LINING PLAYBOOK at the movies.  It was a good movie, and we were home early enough to sit and read for an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.