Sunday, May 26, 2013

I took off for a bike ride Saturday morning (5/25) just before Michael left for golf.  I delivered shawl kits to Nancy H and more flyers for our volunteer drive up at the Lake House before getting home at 8.  I had a relaxing breakfast while reading the paper before doing a bit of housework.  I was just finishing up when Anne stopped by for a nice chat over tea and cookies…it was lovely!  I made it to the studio in the afternoon and spent a good bit of time trying to tame a bunch of scraps that have been building up on my sewing table.  Michael got home from golf (with an 88) in the afternoon and we took a short trip to the library (returning books) and to ‘red box’ where Michael picked up GANSTA SQUAD.  We had egg rolls for dinner and while Michael watched the movie upstairs, I knit and watched a STAR TREK movie downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.