Thursday, September 27, 2012


Wednesday morning (9/26) Michael left at 7 for the golf tournament.  Beth and I walked, then I headed up to the last farmer’s market for this year.  I picked up a watermelon for Jan and Walt, and some very late butter & sugar corn…..we had it for dinner and Michael thought it was AWESOME!  Especially for late September, and especially down here when the growing season for corn should be long past.  I spent the rest of the day working in the studio.  The daughter of a friend has a website and she is featuring artists that she knows.  I spent a lot of time getting pictures taken and write ups done for a lot of my items.  I’ll let you know when she starts displaying.  As I mentioned, we had the corn for dinner, then Michael left for rehearsal and I went back to the studio and back to the disappearing 4 patch.  Contrary to my belief…you actually CAN sew it together incorrectly….so I spent 2 hours ripping out a row  L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.