Sunday, September 9, 2012

mpd painting


Michael left Saturday (9/8) morning for his art class and eventually returned home with this:
 

 

  The instructor brought along her picture of pumpkins, and the class was supposed to re-create it (of course Michael changed it a bit).  He said it was a very interesting class; he enjoyed it, but is not sure he is ready to take up acrylic painting just yet!  I cleaned up the house and putzed a bit until a couple people came over to visit. I gave away some of the peanut brittle I made again on Thursday, so that I won’t feel compelled to eat all of it myself!  I also got raspberry squares made and 3 loaves of artisan bread.  One loaf went over to Jimmy & Sally, and the other 2 loaves went over to Ann and Bryce’s house for our neighborhood dinner.  And what a FABULOUS dinner it was: BBQ boneless ribs, mashed potatoes, salad (with caramelized walnuts), broccoli casserole and a light and creamy lemon dessert….YUM!!!  It was a very nice evening sharing dinner and talking with all of our immediate neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.