Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cookie

Tuesday morning (9/4) Nancy came over for a visit and both of us were VERY productive…I continued to sew on quilt squares, while she knitted on a new lace shawl.  She left around NOON and I continued to sew for a bit before heading up to Stitch ‘n’ Chat.  I only stayed for an hour, hit the grocery store, and then headed home again.  I spent the afternoon sewing, until Jan and Walt showed up after dinner.  Walt and Michael and Larry took off to see THE BOURNE something-or-other, while Jan and I were productive in the studio downstairs (along with our ‘baby).
what do you want to do now gramma?






ooooo - Jeopardy is on!!





BORING!!!  I saw this one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.