Thursday, September 20, 2012


Michael got up at 5:30 AM on Wednesday (9/19) to get ready for the first day of his golf tournament.  I couldn’t get back to sleep, so I got up at 6…..got a lot done before I picked up Jan at 10.  We stopped at WALMART to buy irons, dropped off our machines in Stallings, went quilt fabric shopping at the shop located just next door  J, had lunch at Chili’s and finally made it back home around 2.  I worked on the snowflakes a bit in the afternoon and got my strips cut for class on Thursday morning.  We invited Bryce over for dinner (since Ann is out of town) and I made sloppy joes and sweet potato fries (seasoned with rosemary and orange peel).  I was very tired in the evening and knit a bit before reading a bit of my book and heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.