Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ruffle-y scarves


Tuesday morning (9/18) Nancy came over and I finally sat down and sewed in the ends on a bunch of scarves I have finished over the past several weeks.  You know I take my knitting everywhere with me and try to get it done a little at a time?  Well, it is surprising how much those little bits of time add up.  I went back to knitting on the ruffle-y scarves about 5 weeks ago…and Tuesday morning I sewed in the ends on 11 new ones! 

 
I also tried to work on my Halloween stuff again….changed my thread, changed my bobbin and put in a new needle, but no dice…it’s still skipping stitches…my timing is off…it needs to be fixed  L.  In the afternoon Joanne picked me up for Stitch ‘n’ Chat and I got a bit of knitting done on a new scarf.  When I got home I worked on my new snowflakes, and after Michael left for rehearsal, I had a long talk with my friend Janice and then settled down with a book until he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.