Friday, September 14, 2012


Thursday morning (9/13) I was up early to get all of the fabric cut for Jan’s and my Halloween project.  A friend of Michael’s called him for golf and he headed out just after I left for quilting.  Jan got her entire project done….I decided I needed to change one of the colors in mine, so I worked on it in the afternoon.  Michael came home with an 84 in golf, and we talked for a bit in the afternoon before having a quick dinner, taking Cookie over to Grammy Jan’s, picking up Phil and Gale and heading into Charlotte for the theatre.  We saw a production of A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM, where a friend of Michael’s played the part he played last year at Fort Mill.  Yes…I KNOW I’m prejudiced….but I truly believe the Fort Mill production was much better  J.  We picked up Cookie at 11 PM, and went home and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.