Friday, September 7, 2012


Thursday morning (9/6) Nancy picked up Jan and then me and we headed off for a ladies day out at quilting.  We got to sit together and talk and talk while we were sewing.  Since it was the first Thursday of the month, everyone brought in food and it was INCREDIBLE!!!  We rolled out to the car around 1 Pm and headed for home.  I spent the afternoon getting back to my new snowflakes, and continuing to work on the charity quilt that is still on the design wall.  Michael and I had a HUGE but calorie friendly dinner (we’ve both decided to lose a few pounds!)  I had thawed out some pesto (and I make it with fat free Italian dressing) and I heated it up along with 2 huge, diced fresh tomatoes.  We each had 2 ounces of spaghetti, spread out on the plate and covered with the sauce.  We were both stuffed after dinner, for very few calories, so that was good!  Michael watched some blow-up-something-every-five-minutes movie upstairs, while I continued to sew downstairs in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.